Contact: Wayne Welch, Executive Director,
Tualatin Library Foundation – 503-702-3467 ‐ email@example.com
Broker: Michelle Kaiser,
8100 S W Nyberg St,
Suite 105, Tualatin, OR 97062
You may transfer shares of stock, bonds or mutual fund positions to Tualatin Library Foundation (TLF) in one of two ways:
- By electronic transfer (DTC) between your broker and TLF’s broker. This is the easiest and most efficient way to handle a stock transaction. Please call Sharon Fitzsimmons, (503) 691-2989 to notify us of your intent to make a gift of stock and provide us with the following information so that we may properly record and acknowledge your gift:
Your broker’s name and phone number
The name of the stock and,
The number of shares you plan to transfer
Call or write your broker with the following information to facilitate the transfer:
8100 SW Nyberg St
Tualatin, OR 97062
Fbo: Tualatin Library Foundation
Account #: 3621413917
- Send stock certificate and a stock power to Edward Jones in separate envelopes.
For stock certificates registered in your name, we need the following items:
- A stock power assigning and transferring the stock to TLF’s stock brokerage
- Your signature on the stock power must match the name on the stock certificate.
- Each certificate must have a separate stock power. If you are uncertain how to fill out a stock power, a blank one with just your signature is sufficient.
- Our broker can provide you with a blank form and offer any help you may need.
- A letter from you addressed to our broker indicating the gift is being made to TLF.
Our broker’s address is listed above.
While it is not required, we recommend you use registered mail.
Remember to send the certificate(s) and the stock power(s) in separate envelopes!
We look forward to receiving your gift. Thank you for your generosity!